Maintaining and promoting community health and reducing injustice in health is one of the most important missions of health authorities. Conducting research on social factors affecting health and educating target groups and establishing contacts with other organizations and institutions involved in health to identify social factors affecting health and making effective interventions in this field are ways to achieve this goal and to ensure the health of the community.
The center plans to become one of the leading research centers in the country in the next 5 years, by doing applied research at provincial, national, regional and international level in the field of social factors affecting health, with an emphasis on the principle of justice in human health and dignity, in order to play an important role in providing, maintaining and enhancing the health of the community.
The main objectives of this center for achieving this mission are social justice in health, reducing inequality In the health and comprehensive development of health in different strata, with an emphasize on Islamic values and professional ethics, preserving and respecting human dignity, promoting the spirit of partnership and cooperation, and commitment, decision-making based on evidence, meritocracy and support of vulnerable groups in society.
1- Determining research priorities in the field of social factors determining health in the field covered by university
2. Reporting the activities of Research Center for Social Factors Affecting Health to the academic community
3- Encouraging researchers and graduate students to conduct research on social factors determining the health
4. Quantitative and qualitative upgrading of research on social factors affecting health with a focus on reducing social problems in the province.
5. Identification of stakeholders in the field of social factors determining the health
6. Increasing awareness of beneficiaries about social factors affecting health
7- Encouraging internal and external beneficiaries to support research on the social factors affecting the health
8. Encouraging beneficiaries to consider social factors affecting the health in organizational decision making
9. Increasing awareness of the society about social factors affecting health
10- Identifying the target groups in order to prioritize the teaching of social factors affecting the health
11. Planning for conducting educational programs for the target groups (content determination, design and implementation, evaluation)
12. Identifying Educational Priorities in the field of social factors affecting the health, based on target population